- American Youth Soccer Association: Includes a Codes of Conduct section aimed at making the youth soccer experience more enjoyable for all concerned.
- Ask the Ref: Short informative articles that help to explain some of the most common questions and misconceptions about many soccer rules. Check out the first article on hand balls!
- Kickit: Includes a soccer parents Frequently Asked Questions page as well as an introduction to youth soccer.
- Sports Parents: A publication by Sports Illustrated for Kids, Sports Parents features medical, psychological and nutrition sections, coaching-related, sportsmanship and equipment sections.
- US Youth Soccer: includes a Parents’ Focus section with a collection of archived articles for the parents of soccer-playing kids.
- National Alliance for Youth Sports
- Soccer Hall of Fame
- American Youth Soccer Association: Includes an ABCs of Soccer section that explains the great game of soccer as well as a Players Code.
- National Soccer Hall of Fame: Learn about the history of the game, soccer greats, and more!
- The Fédération Internationale de Football Association site includes a Laws of the Game section that explains the general rules of soccer.
- FUNdamental Soccer: This youth soccer magazine includes a section on Training Tools & Tips.
- Major League Soccer: Catch up on your favorite MLS teams.
- CNN and Sports Illustrated’s soccer section covers both US and international soccer news.
- ESPN.com also covers both US and international soccer news.
- Broadcast.com: Watch and listen to soccer over the Web.
- Soccer Tip of the Day: The title is explanation enough!
- soccerTV.com: This is a great place to find out when soccer is playing on TV near you.
- Yahoo’s Soccer Players: Includes tons of links to fan sites!
- CNN’s Brain Injuries Common in Amateur Athletes: This article covers three Journal of American Medical Association reports about traumatic brain injury suffered by amateur athletes that includes information on young soccer players’ propensity for injury.